Monday, December 28, 2009

Stop Complaining and Be Grateful !!

I'm a complainer
I sometimes don't realize that I complain a lot.
But when I do, oh boy.... I feel so guilty....
I complain when things don't go my way
I complain when the weather is too hot
I complain and complain and complain

Instead of making the most of my time and treasure each moment, I chose to waste my precious time doing useless things, watching TV, going to the mall, slacking around.
Instead of complaining, I should learn to be more grateful and thankful.
I should learn to celebrate the miracle of Life and treasure every moment.

This video shows you to be thankful and treasure every wonderful moments, because Life really is short, but in that short time, what's important is how you spend it and how you accept things that you can't change and make the most out of it.
Live Life with gratitude everyday.
Be thankful, Cherish every moment :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

No comments: