Friday, December 31, 2010

Instant Happiness

So you're feeling down and nothing can cheer you up
or you're having a major problem and you can't seem to find a solution, so it's bringing you down, day after day.
How do you get back to being happy ?
You think "yea I'll be happy, when this problem's over"
"yea I'll be happy, but right now, I'm miserable"
No....you actually BE Happy Right Now.
It doesn't matter what problems you're in.

If someone can instantly annoy you and bring you down to the valley of sulkiness with just one insult.
then you can also SNAP back to happiness right that instant.
YOU CAN !!

How ?

Okay... Hear me out....
I was really tired from work, feeling really exhausted physically n mentally, plus it was hot and humid and the toilet was really dirty.
Anyway.... So I just sat there, staring at the TV, killing time, waiting to go home.
I didn't even watch the TV, it was like I was just sitting there silently, quietly, alone.
And my mind drifted away.... about everything that's good in my life, as simple as a stranger helping me pick up my luggage from the conveyer belt at the airport, about what I have, about my blessings from God, about my family, about miracles in my life, about good times and laughter with family and friends, etc etc.... It just flowed.
and Suddenly I felt so grateful, so blessed, so happy, so content, so calm, so at peace.
Just like that. Instantly.
It was amazing, I didn't even know where it came from.
I felt really really good, like a cloud of happiness just embraced me and I felt really grateful and blessed. It was very peaceful.
So there.... true story... my own experience.

1. If one insult or whatever, can bring you down instantly
then one praise, one prayer, one Will to be happy, can make you happy, instantly !!
Yes it can !!
Let go of the Negativity and anger. You just have to let the positivity overcome you instead.

2. When you will it, or when you're just there, being in the moment, realizing life, or counting your blessings and thanking God. Then you'll see that Happiness, Gratitude, Peace surrounds you and you'll feel incredibly good.

Try it....
don't Force it,
just Be there.... and you'll see :)

No comments: