Thursday, July 9, 2009

How much time do you spend blogging ?

Ohh... Let see....

A lott....
sometimes I feel like I have no time to go out.
I feel like I'm in front of the computer too much.

But, Sometimes it's not the blogging
it's more about the websurfing :
- reading other people's blogs,
- reading gossip blogs,
- youtubing,
- checking emails,
- facebooking
- etc

So... since I have more than 1 blogs
maintaining all my blogs + all the websurfing takes a lot of my time.

and writing just one post takes a while for me.
because I read and re-read and then re-write and re-read and re-write again.
plus all the websurfing....
It takes lots of hours in front of the computer
It is so unproductive, I might add.

So yeah... I spend a lot of time "blogging"

So... I think I need to have an effective system.
I want to have good blogs with loyal visitors
and not spend way too much time on the blogs.
Hey, we all need to have a system.

So How to blog effectively ? next

No comments: