Saturday, January 9, 2010

Easy way to memorize things

Record it and play it over and over again.
It does so work !!!

I was going for a piano exam, Royal exam ? Royal what ? I can't remember.
I think there was a theory test as well.
Anyhoo.... there was so much stuff to remember , and I've forgotton most of them anyway...
okay... easy example.... what is staccato, what is legato, etc

So what I did was read them out loud and record it.
I mixed it with some songs so I wouldn't get bored.
put it on your mp3 player, phone, cd player, whatever.....
I'd listen to it whenever I can, and after a while, I remembered everything.
It was so easy, I didn't even have to try to memorize them.
Apparently hearing things over and over again makes you remember them.

That's maybe why it's not a good idea to listen to songs with destructive violent lyric.
Listen to songs with inspirational and encouraging lyrics instead :)

So...............if you wanna memorize things, record it and listen to it over and over again and mix it with some good songs so you don't get bored.
give it a try.... :)

No comments: