Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What happens when you stay up late ?

So what happens when you force yourself to stay up late ?

Sometimes when I'm in front of the computer, and I'm sleepy, eyes really tired, but I still want to work, so I force myself to not sleep and keep on working.
I feel kinda weird....... it's like my body kinda tingles, not in a good way, but in all the wrong way.
and it's just not a good feeling, but a subtle one, so subtle sometimes I can just ignore it.
I get a slight headache, like the one you have when you need sleep.
So people !!! It's not a good idea to force yourself to stay awake !!!
Go to bed, Sleep, Rest !!!!!

and I was reading a magazine the other day.
There was an article about people who stay up late might get diabetes.
Some scientists tested some healthy people where they are told to sleep and then there would be loud sounds everytime those people started to fall asleep, so they keep on waking up, and the scientists found that those people can't produce insulin normally under this condition.
Or something like that.
So in the long term, they may even develop diabetes.

So again !!!!!!!!!
Go to bed, Sleep, Rest !!!!!
now !!!!!
ciao :)

No comments: